Looks like you guys had a blast hiking. Those pics are pretty funny haha. I remember when we went hiking in the narrows a week before my mission. Those were good times. Good to know that all of you are doing so well.My birthday is next monday!!!!!!!!! I know you guys didnt forget but I just wanted to remind just in case. Thanks for the singing mom haha. :)
So the time is still going by really fast and I dont know where its going! We are still doing a bunch of work out here. We took a few people to watch conference with us at the stake center. I love conference! Those men really are called of God to help all of his children here on earth. Its so nice to
see that God still loves us by sending us such powerful leaders to help us. Well my emails are slowly getting smaller because the time is coming that I will be able to tell you all of my experiences in person! Hope yall are excited! I am.
Love yall!
Love,
Elder Ashton

3 comments:
Your mission photos are always so wonderful. Love the anti-gravity moves....for an old man like you, you are still pretty spry. Work hard Elder, people are depending on you. Oh, and Happy Birthday.
Today is Easter so hope you are having a special day. We are always happy to read your messages. We keep you close to our hearts. G.ma and G.,pa fry
Today is Easter so hope you are having a special day. We are always happy to read your messages. We keep you close to our hearts. G.ma and G.,pa fry
Post a Comment