So mom, we weren't using a can. We were using a Febreeze bottle but I see where you're coming from. (Ashton is referring to these pictures that I wasn't going to put on the blog but decided to this time only to expla
in about the blog heading.....I gave Ashton the 'third degree' over this and told him that we didn't want them to burn down 38,000 acres of Brazil doing something dumb!!)
Actually I don't think Thomas ever came to Salvador. The way he knows Elder Alberto is because he served in his ward in Rio Grande da Sul. Like I said I was flipping through Alberto's pics and there was the one with Thomas in it. That was at Alberto's house. Pretty exciting.
The Jazz! I miss watching the games with you guys. It sounds
like it is a lot different cause now you don't have me coming out of my shell and yelling and jumping up and down when I watched the games. haha
like it is a lot different cause now you don't have me coming out of my shell and yelling and jumping up and down when I watched the games. hahaYa definitely get me a copy of the movie. That is so weird that pic! It looks just like me. Strange... That will be a sweet movie though!
That's a good choice for Jameson. (He's talking about Jamie's new girlfriend..)Tell him to work it for me haha.(We all know how Ashton said he was going to marry Jamie's girlfriend when he gets back!) Just kidding Jameson, but seriously.
So, for what's been going on down here, we have transfers this Saturday and I don't think I will be with Elder Stewart for much longer. I'm way sad about that but we have a bunch of leaders going home this transfer and I'm sure that he is going to move up and become a Zone Leader. But we will see cause he has only been here for 4 months and the norm is 5-8 so we will see.This last Sunday I got to baptize a little girl named Roberta. The sisters in our area taught her but since they don't hold the priesthood I got chosen to baptize which was way cool! I have such a gringo accent though. I realized this when I was pronouncing her name haha.It's almost Christmas!!! I get to talk to you guys and then you will realize that I am nowhere near being fluent haha.We made cheesecake last Sunday, ya Sunday I think from this easy bake kinda thing and it was delicious!!Ya, this Sunday we are going to have a baptism! A lady named Nil. She is way cool and way excited to become a member. I also get to baptize a couple more kids for the sisters so that will be awesome!I miss all of you guys and I thank you for your prayers!
Love yall!!
Love, Elder Ashton

2 comments:
Whoa!! Elder Ashton, I am so with your folks on their fire hazard concern. My last missionary out (Q), when he was serving down in Kanab, bought a 2-ton hydraulic jack and he and the rest of the missionaries there would use their p-days to climb the mountains and use the jack to hurl huge rocks. I was so concerned they would kill someone. Things like this are a Mission President's nightmare.
Congratulations on all the baptisms, and don't worry....the language will come. Keep up the great work.
So, Elder Pyro, what do you do for fun?
Nothing says P-day like a bottle of chemicals and a match! YIKES.
Is that what they call a "burning in the bosom"? Taking the scriptures a bit far aren't we?
Post a Comment