Sunday, August 3, 2008

Pics and More Pics

We went to a place where a bunch of statues were carved by this guy. They were really cool!
Yay Brasil!!
Me and this dude preachin' in the streets.




Me and some crazy dude scowling, the way I always look ha ha...
Elder Bauer and "friends".
The Peter Pan School. Where you can train to be a lost boy ha ha..
Elder Bauer and his glory.








This is the wolf-dog that was there.
Three guys who belong in the Haunted Mansion at Disneyland.
This one too!!


I call this one Road to Isengaard. If you don't understand that, it is from the Lord of the Rings.



What up dawg!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ashton is sooo Tony!! For him the stage calleth.
These photos were so good I saved some to my screen saver to enjoy repeatedly. Thanks, Elder Ashton, for a great chuckle.