Y'all probably thought you wouldn't have to hear from me this week haha. Actually I hope you guys weren't thinking that. But here it is the weekly email. I saw the pictures of that gigantic pizza some of you guys ate. I sure miss those pizzas. I'll give you the rundown of things that have happened here. I don't remember if I told you guys but transfers happened a week early and I'm still in the same place. Still with the same ole goofy guy Elder Bauer.
We are still workin hard and helpin the people here and it is still cold! Wow I wish I had something interesting to tell you guys. Yesterday I did divisions with Elder Topham (an elder that arrived here the same time I did). I went to his area and helped him out over there. We had a great day and talked with lots of people. It was funny cause he took me to a part of his area that had been flooded. All the light posts are still there but the houses had been washed away. I wish I had my camera but I didn't. That division was way fun! But that is basically what's been happening lately. I sure hope you guys are doing well. The football season is starting up!!! Go BYU! Love yall!
Love,

1 comment:
What does that tell you when the houses (where people live) wash away but the good old utility company is still in business? Pres Monson could really come up with a great analogy using that.
The rest of us just say, "Cool."
Post a Comment