Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Jameson Start Learning Portuguese!

Hey guys!

Well nothing huge has happened since last week. It has just been extremely hot here! Things are going ok here. Me and Elder Simons have been having a good time helping people. The other day we got in a "bible bash" with one guy. Lots of people like to do that with us. So we sat there talking to him for like 30 minutes and we left. Like 20 minutes later we started talking to a lady who started arguing with us about our beliefs. This lady used the same scriptures as the guy did. I think they were from the same church haha. Arguing about the bible just wastes time so Jameson dont do it a whole bunch haha. Well some suggestions I have for jameson would be to get some rockports as shoes. Mine are still usable. Im still gonna bring a bunch of stuff back but make sure you get him a bunch of sunscreen and bug spray. So ive got just a bit of time left here in the mission. Its going great. Oh I remembered something exciting that happened today haha. We went to a place called the Atacadão which is just like costco. People were loading up there huge carts with a ton of stuff and we are walking around with 5 things. It was funny. Well I love yall!!!!!

Love, Elder Ashton

ps. if you could send peanut butter that would be nice :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Some things never change. Wherever we lived overseas the missionaries all seemed to want peanut butter and marshmallows. WE would get them both from the military commissaries. Sorry I can't help you out Elder Ashton, but glad to know you are fine and happy.