
I posted about Jameson's temple day on our family blog but since we decided to just keep the yetis blog going for our other two missionaries in the wings I thought that I would insert some of the pictures from our temple experience last night. The temple is always so beautiful and it is a wonderful experience when you can take your children through knowing that they have a testimony of the truthfulness of the gospel of Jesus Christ and that they are willing to commit themselves to a life of service and obedience to the gospel principles to be worthy of ALL the blessings that our Heavenly Father has in store for them.




1 comment:
Smart move on the blog site extension...not that you had any choice. It was a given. Does that mean you anticipate Parker ending up in Brazil, too?
Gorgeous photos of a once-in-a-lifetime event. So dear to the heart of a parent. Well done Jameson.
Post a Comment