
Let me introduce myself, or should I say...let my mother introduce myself being as though she will be the one updating this blog continually or as often as I send her letters or emails. I am Elder Ashton and I am about to embark on a journey into the unknown...a place that I have never been to and have highly anticipated for almost 4 months now. I have been called to serve in the Brazil, Salvador South Mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and will be leaving on June 26th to arrive at the Mission Training Center in Sao Paulo, Brazil on June 27th. I have never left the U.S. before so I know that this will be an awesome experience and I will learn many new and wonderful things about a totally different country and people. I wanted to put this blog together so that those who know me and my two best friends, Elder Brian and Elder Carson, will be able to know how we are doing in our parts of the world and how important the Gospel is in our lives.
No comments:
Post a Comment