I am just going to give you a briefing on Elder Carson and Elder Brian for those of you who do not know these two. They are already currently serving our Lord in Africa and Ukraine and we are hoping to get updates from their families as well but until then I will give you somewhat of an introduction. Elder Brian and Elder Carson and Elder Ashton have all known each other since we moved to Utah in 2000. Although Ashton is not a hunter (like Brian and Carson) he has a love for the outdoors and when the 'outdoorsy' group from our ward realized that he wasn't half bad they had many an adventure together (when I locate some pictures I will give you a better idea of what these guys are all about!!) They have been friends for about 6 years (even though we had a two year stint in Colorado.....which I must mention Ashton's two best friends from there too....Elder Spencer and Elder Sam who are serving in Argentina and Italy, respectively!!) Luckily, Ashton kept in touch thanks to email and when the opportunity arose to move back to Utah he was excited to get back to the adventures that he knew would come! And they did come....but those stories will have to be told by the elders because I am sure I don't know the half of them!!! Brian and Carson were in the Provo MTC for a brief time before they left for their countries and this is a picture of them and some other friends they knew from V.H.S while they were all training down there. Elder Carson is second from the right and Elder Brian is third from the right...

3 comments:
I do love missionaries!
What handsome boys.
I LOVE these pictures from the MTC...the classic 'map photo'! Behold the Royal Army marches on, and on, and on. The world is soooo blessed...now, if only the world recognized it.
Post a Comment