So pretty much I am the next one to have buzzed hair. I actually got my hair cut today and it looks buzzed so I guess Cade is the last one. What to tell you guys, what to tell you... Oh right, last week we went to teach this one girl, this was right after I finished emailing. So we went to her house and she met us at the gate. This dog came up and started barking and
the girl said we had better come in. So Elder Stewart got in and I was just about to also when the beast attacked! It came up and bit me in the leg and so I started kicking it in the face. I learned last night the best place to kick dogs is in the ribs cause it hurts more. I wish I wouldve known that. So this dog bites me, I kick it, and then I jumped in the gate and she closed the door. I didnt think it got me that good but when I checked it out my pants had a hugh ole hole in them. The dog like headbutted me with its teeth cause my "cut" was just like a big blood blister. That was a good way to start the night. Dont worry mom, we talked to president about it and he said not to worry about it unless we find out the dog dies in the next couple of days haha. So I havent gotten a shot. Elder Stewart says that if I go crazy he will take pictures haha. That was probably the craziest thing that happened to us all week. Except last night was the ultimate!!!!!!!
On p-days eve we built the coolest tent/fort ever!! We had just finished up with our divisions in our area with Elder Cooper, Elder Neves, and Elder Costa when we decided to call it a night. We were both standing there and we decided we wanted to do something fun. Elder Stewart thought maybe we should put on a fashion show for you guys but then we wanted to do what we thought up last week. Build a fort!! So we used all those sheets you sent with me and a couple of his and we made a wonderful creation! It was fun. We slept in it. We had music and a fan in there and also we built it with a cool opening. I think Elder Stewart sent you some pictures of it.So life is dull at home huh. That's cool that Parker knows the most important rule about t-ping someone's house. At least he had another person with him so it didn't look like he was totally lost haha. Parker you are so nice to impress the girls by being cool enough to tp your own house! By the way I like the buzzed look, pdog.
I haven't gotten the cereal yet! So that's not good. Sorry, I did get the scripture bag forever ago and I forgot to tell you but no worries.That's cool that Coree got to visit Texas. Hey Coree, whats up with not sending me a letter? My only sister doesnt write me?? It's ok, I haven't written you yet so I am not that mad. Let me know what's been going on k?Tell everyone to stay safe and choose the right. The work is going. It's almost Halloween!! Too bad they don't celebrate it here, haha.
Love Yall!!
Love, Elder Ashton
ps. Jameson, how is guitar hero 3? I gotta know

2 comments:
Well it didn't take too long for Ashton to get his "dog story." Every missionary has a dog story. And I'm loving the tent. Boys never grow up do they? They just get bigger!
Somehow I missed this posting. Glad I scrolled down a ways b/c this was great, w/dog bites, tents in the wilderness, and even a judgment day admonition ("If the dog dies..."). Elder Ashton, kep up the good work and the great letters. We all miss you, pray for you, and love you.
Your proud aunt.
Post a Comment