How's it going? How's the snow? Right now it is pouring outside and it is fun. It sounds like your adventures at home are continuing. Parker sounds just like the rest of the family. We are always forgetting things. While we are on the subject of forgetting/losing things guess what happened. Last friday Elder Stewart and I had to catch a bus out to another area in Salvador called Bandeirantes to have a baptismal interview with a kid. So it took us forever to find the bus to take us there and when we did the bus took forever to get there. On the way we started driving through some buildings and all of a sudden the elevator popped out of nowhere! It was soooo cool! It was nighttime and there were a bunch of lights on it and stuff. I don't know how we got there cause that area isnt even in our mission. It was way cool though. So we got to bandeirantes and had the interview and took the bus home. We got off the bus and went home to drop some stuff off before we went contacting. When we got home I got some water and put some passalong cards in my pocket. I realized that my nametag wasn't in my pocket. I don't know what happened to it. I think that when I was sitting on the bus and I stood up to get off I must've caught my bag on it and made it come off. I didn't even here it though. I only had my Elder Ashton nametag for 4 days. That was pretty hard for me to take losing that. Haha not really but I do have to buy another one.
That was probably the only thing that has happened this past week. We did baptise 3 people since my last email. 3 women. 2 sisters named Luciana and Adriele. I actually got in the water! Then on Sunday we baptised another girl named Vania. It was great! This last week the whole mission baptised 50 people! That is nuts! Elder Stewart said that when he got in the mission field the mission was baptising like 30 people a month! That was cool and because of that we get to go watch Spiderman 3 (Is this normal watching Spiderman 3 on your mission? I hope it was an edited version!!! I guess Heavenly Father knew what mission president to send Ashton to!!) at presidentes house at like 3 today! Im so excited!Pretty much that has been it. Yesterday my stomach was killing me all day. I am still feeling it today. Hopefully its not worms but I heard that you will probably most definitely get worms here. Oh well!
Keep having fun at home and pray for missionary work! Love yall!
Love, Ashton
ps, about the camera. It is amazingly expensive here for cameras and it would be better if you just sent me it through the mail. I would rather chance my good camera that i bought for a couple hundred bucks and have a good camera than spend a thousand bucks for one that I already have. But whatever you want to do will be good.

1 comment:
You have definitely been sent to a "field that is white and ready to harvest." Just keep them active. That is the challenge and the reward.
Post a Comment