Thursday, May 8, 2008

Mother's Day Is Almost Here!!

So this sunday is going to be awesome!!!

Im going to be able to call you guys. yall excited?? I hope so! It feels like we just barely talked but that was like 5 months ago. Funny how time flies huh. Well alot has happened since last week. I actually got to go with my zone leader to Brumado. We went there to do divisions with some missionaries there and it is really hot! But luckily it was cloudy the 2 days we were there and it was all good. Transfers happened on saturday and I got a new companion. Elder Bauer from Midland Texas. He is really cool and hopefully we will find alot of people to be baptized. Elder Siqueira was transferred to another area here in Vitoria da Conquista by the airport. Wow, that is basically it. We are still having a hard time finding people to teach because all of them are so moley. Moley is when they say they will do something but wont. Its really annoying. But we will find some people and actually we might have a family to teach so that will be cool.
But I am so excited to talk to you guys on sunday!!! You all have to make sure you write down some questions so we have something to talk about haha. Wow it is really annoying not having anything to talk about. Hopefully some golden investigators come my way haha. But I hope all of you have a good safe week until sunday. Talk to you then!!! Love yall!!

Love, Elder Ashton

3 comments:

KickButtMommy said...

Can't think of a better Mother's Day gift!

Anonymous said...

I'm jealous I don't have any missionaries calling me any more on Mother's Day. It will certainly be a sweet moment for all of you. Enjoy!

Cara said...

DOn't worry Mommy, I'll call you on Mother's Day and pretend I'm in a land far, far away.