Thursday, May 1, 2008

Report From Elder Ashton

So....

How was your guys week? I hope it was good. I read the blog and it looks like Jameson is doing well again. How many games are left in the season??? Those jerseys are sweet too!!! I like them. So Jameson, are you going to stick around as a coach next year? I think that it would help especially so you wouldnt have to write another "angry" email like the last one haha. But seriously good luck and dont get hurt again. Please. Parker, have you scored yet? I thought it was way cool that Cade was "graffitiing" on the side of the highway. Mom, you gotta keep him in check before he ends up behind bars hahaha. Keep it up Cade you rebel you haha. Oh, and how is your play going?
Well this week I have yet another companion. When I wrote last week I was with Elder Calssi. This week I am with Elder Belasco while Elder Siqueira stays with the other Elder who got his foot infected. But we are working hard it is great. We just got a new Ward mission leader and he is really excited. We will see if we can get some people baptized this next transfer. Oh ya another transfer is already over. Crazy huh. I think Elder Siq will be transferred cause hes been here awhile. So I will be sure to get you a pic of my new companion. I started doing exercizes again and we will see how long that holds up but other than that its been rather slow. Keep praying for me and the work please and I hope yall have a great week! Love yall!!!!

Love, Elder Ashton

I need alot of peanut butter

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My prayers are always for you Elder Ashton and for your aunt and uncle in So. Africa. Our whole family is proud of our missionaries. Keep knocking and keep talking.