Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Another Companion!

Hey guys,

So that last transfer went by way fast and now another one has started. Like my subject title says I got another companion. I had a fun time with Elder Ribeiro and we worked really hard but he was transferred to the city of Itabuna. I am receiving another companion by the name of Elder Collet. He is from Idaho I think. Im not really sure but everyone that Ive talked to said he is cool. I sure hope so. He doesnt get here until tomorrow morning. So when Elder Ribeiro left on monday morning I went and stayed with some other elders in Malhado (another part of Ilhéus). So I have been here since monday but I go back to my area tomorrow. Im gonna pick up my other "son" tomorrow. Im way excited! Ill let you guys know how my new companion is next week but I dont have much to say this week. Oh and I also received the package with the pants. Thank you cause Ive been wearing the same pair of pants for awhile. Yes I also got the mp3 player. Im liking the talks that are on there. The guys voice is a little bit weird though haha. I love all of you guys!

Love, Elder Ashton

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh, the classic mission: wearing out the pants, changing too many companions, doubling up and shipping out. Don't you just love the packages from home?! This time next year you will be missing your mission with all your heart. Elder Ashton Rocks!!!