Sunday, October 12, 2008

Another Cruise!

Hey guys!

A marvelous week has just gone bye. We had a baptism yesterday!!! It wasnt the girl that ive been telling yall about but it was a kid named Iranildo. He is 10 years old and we got to baptize him yesterday. I sent some pictures. It was really cool! We took him and his family to watch conference in another part of the city called Nelson Costa. It takes like 30 minutes to get there by bus. Its kind of far away. But conference was really good! I loved it! I learned so many new things. I only have 1 more conference to go mom!! Can you believe it? Wow im sorry but I dont really have anything else to tell you guys this week other than we finally baptized someone. Let me see, this transfer is just about done. We will get to see what happens on Saturday. I dont think anything will happen with me and Elder Ribeiro but who knows? I hope you guys are doing well and the time is going by even faster now! I love all yall!

Love, Elder Ashton

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the baptism Elders. It is a wonderful thing that happens in your heart when one of His "little ones" step into the waters of baptism. Now it is imperative to bring along the rest of the family. Prayer, fasting and a lot of hard loving. You can do it!!!