
That is awesome what you guys did!
I wish I would have been able to see that. So I do miss rugby a ton. It is killing me not being able to play it!
So what else is new? Nothing much has happened since the last time I wrote. Noone else has crashed on a bike unfortunately. We were able to baptize the coolest little kid! His name is Icaro and he has been going to church with his grandma for a long time. He asked his parents if he could get baptized and they said yes. So we were able to do that and it was fun. It has been extremely hot! Oh my heck I am like melting. Dont worry mom, I use sunscreen everyday. Everyone in our branch here makes me do it too. Thanks again for all the candy you guys sent me. Every brazilian that I gave it to wanted more. So thanks. Sorry that I dont have much to say and I know its annoying to wait a whole week to read 3 lines but thats all I got this week. Love yall!
Love, Elder Ashton
I wish I would have been able to see that. So I do miss rugby a ton. It is killing me not being able to play it!
So what else is new? Nothing much has happened since the last time I wrote. Noone else has crashed on a bike unfortunately. We were able to baptize the coolest little kid! His name is Icaro and he has been going to church with his grandma for a long time. He asked his parents if he could get baptized and they said yes. So we were able to do that and it was fun. It has been extremely hot! Oh my heck I am like melting. Dont worry mom, I use sunscreen everyday. Everyone in our branch here makes me do it too. Thanks again for all the candy you guys sent me. Every brazilian that I gave it to wanted more. So thanks. Sorry that I dont have much to say and I know its annoying to wait a whole week to read 3 lines but thats all I got this week. Love yall!
Love, Elder Ashton


2 comments:
Passing out candy? That's a surefire winner, AND attention getter, too. Congratulations on the baptism. Hopefully grandma will keep up the pace and ensure his growing up in a ward environment. Baptism is usually the easier part of membership. Keep plugging away and keep the faith, Elder.
Love reading your blogg and knowing how well you are doing. Pray for you always. Love, Grandma Fry
Post a Comment