Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Birthday Parker!

Sorry parker that I forgot to say happy birthday.

So here it is HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I would like to give a shout out to the rest of the fam too. So another week has come and gone and I had no idea that tomorrow is thanksgiving. Tonight me, Elder Collett, Elder Snyder, and Elder Young are gonna go eat some pizza to celebrate and its gonna be awesome! So last week was nice. We had a baptism of a girl named Daiane. She is really cool and excited and stuff about church. Its an interesting story of how we found her. We found a guy in the street awhile ago and we asked him if we could teach him a lesson about the restoration of the gospel. He said yes and we marked to meet with him the next week. So we went to the address that he gave us but when we got there Daiane was sitting out front. I asked her if so and so was there so we could talk with him but she said that he didnt live there. So we invited her to go to church and didnt think much more about it. So the next sunday she showed up at church. It was really cool and we taught her and she got baptized! Oh ya the transfers happened and me and Collett are gonna stay together through Christmas!!! Oh so is there a ton of snow there where you guys are at? It is getting extremely hot where I am oh my heck. Well that is about it but I hope you guys have a good thanksgiving with a ton of food!!! Love Yall.

Love, Elder Ashton

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Isn't is interesting that the guy jilted you but in so doing gave you a "Golden"?!! Congratulations on always following the Spirit. And Happy Brazilian Thanksgiving to you and your companion.

You are doing a great job and we love you and are proud of you.