Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Are You Serious!!

Hey fam,

So when I read the weekly letter that mom sends I was surprised to read that jameson already got his mission call! That is so awesome. I bet he has a bunch of thoughts going through his head right now as he anxiously awaits the arrival of many people to watch the historic opening of the mission call haha. So I hope you come to Brasil buddy. Wherever you go youre gonna love it. I promise. So just a few interesting stories to tell yall this week. So on sunday we came home from working to find that the other elders locked our front door (we usually leave it unlocked because only they have a key for it and we live in a condo kind of thing so you have to open another door with a key before you can even get to our house) and we had no way to get in. So myself and Elder Simons found a way. I remembered that I left my window unlocked. So we climbed up the side of the house and in through my window to get in. We were chilling in there when we decided to scare the other guys. So we sat in the dark when the other 2 walked in and scared them. I filmed it.

My next story is kind of gross so for those of you that get squeamish easily I suggest you skip this little section of reading. So on monday we went to teach a couple of girls the lesson about the restoration of the church. So we arrived at the house and one of the girls told us to wait for a second. So while we were waiting one of her dogs ran out of the gate. I told the girl but she didnt do anything about it. So I didnt worry about it and we went in to talk with them. We were sitting on chairs outside the house and talking when this old dude came up. He asked the girl something then walked off. The girl then turned to us and said that he asked about her dog. Then I looked at the old guy as he picked up an exploded dog off the road and carry it somewhere else. It was disgusting!!!!!!!!! It was weird to think that the dog was alive 5 minutes earlier. A ginormous truck ran over it.

My last story is about yesterday on tuesday. Its just that I had a high fever and had to stay home. It was horrible. Well I hope you all have a great week!!!!! Good luck on the call Jdog!!!!!!!

Love yall!!!!!!!
Love, Elder Ashton

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, I guess that could count as your missionary 'dog story' but so sad. So are you leaving your bedroom window unlocked from now on?