Hey fam!!!
How's it goin? So it's almost Christmas! Are you guys excited? Do you have tons of snow? Last night we were defrosting the freezer and I took the ice out of it and made a snowman. It was way cool! I'm sorry I haven't sent any pics home lately but I am still trying to find a place that lets me do it. Here the pics won't load on the computer. Mas, tudo bem. (But, all is well.) So Christmas day we get to talk fam and I expect all of you to be excited when you here my lovely voice haha but on a serious note the phone call will go like this. Elder Neves says you guys can call me on the cell phone that we have. We are going to have to pay for it but we can talk for as long as you guys want. So mom let me know what time you guys want to do it ok. Next week I will send you the phone number and what not. Exciting!!!
So we are close to getting a baptism this week. She (her name is Madaleina) is going to have an interview tomorrow for her baptism. Hopefully everything goes according to plan and we can get her in the water on Sunday. Other news from the mission front, this weekend we are having another transfer down here. This transfer was short, only 4 weeks to a normal 6 weeker. It's called an "emergency" transfer. We are having it so the guys that were supposed to go home after Christmas can get home before. I am kind of scared for this to happen because there is a chance that one of us will get transferred. As you know I'm in a trio of elders and one of us is leaving for sure, I think actually. One of two things will happen. 1: Elder Siqueira will get transferred and I will continue to be companions with Elder Neves and be his junior companion. The other, 2: Elder Neves will get transferred and I will be companions with Elder Siqueira and be the senior. I kinda don't want the latter one to happen. I am totally not prepared to be a senior companion yet! But I will let you know what happens next week.
Also I learned this week that one of my good buddies in the mission has to go home. It is the one and only Elder Palmer from Sugarland, Texas. He has a cist growing and he has to go home and have surgery. I am way sad cause he was an awesome missionary and he was pretty much fluent already.
Lets see, que mais? (What else?) Other than the fact that I am fretting about transfers, nothing else has been going on. We have been working hard. We interact with alot of funny people everyday. It's tons of fun!
So home is good e'?
I so want the sasquatch movie! You better grab me a copy haha.
So the name of this email is stayoutofmyboxes because of a funny Simpsons episode that I saw one time. Don't even worry about it. Jameson you remember the episode where Homer jumps out of the car and hits the ground then rolls back in it!!! Hahaha so funny!
Ya, just email me at this email address cause it is way easier.
I haven't gotten my package yet but I haven't been to the office today so we will see if they are there.
Well that's it for this week. Mom make sure you email me and let me know about the phone call ta bom(ok).
I love yall!!
Love, Elder Ashton
How's it goin? So it's almost Christmas! Are you guys excited? Do you have tons of snow? Last night we were defrosting the freezer and I took the ice out of it and made a snowman. It was way cool! I'm sorry I haven't sent any pics home lately but I am still trying to find a place that lets me do it. Here the pics won't load on the computer. Mas, tudo bem. (But, all is well.) So Christmas day we get to talk fam and I expect all of you to be excited when you here my lovely voice haha but on a serious note the phone call will go like this. Elder Neves says you guys can call me on the cell phone that we have. We are going to have to pay for it but we can talk for as long as you guys want. So mom let me know what time you guys want to do it ok. Next week I will send you the phone number and what not. Exciting!!!
So we are close to getting a baptism this week. She (her name is Madaleina) is going to have an interview tomorrow for her baptism. Hopefully everything goes according to plan and we can get her in the water on Sunday. Other news from the mission front, this weekend we are having another transfer down here. This transfer was short, only 4 weeks to a normal 6 weeker. It's called an "emergency" transfer. We are having it so the guys that were supposed to go home after Christmas can get home before. I am kind of scared for this to happen because there is a chance that one of us will get transferred. As you know I'm in a trio of elders and one of us is leaving for sure, I think actually. One of two things will happen. 1: Elder Siqueira will get transferred and I will continue to be companions with Elder Neves and be his junior companion. The other, 2: Elder Neves will get transferred and I will be companions with Elder Siqueira and be the senior. I kinda don't want the latter one to happen. I am totally not prepared to be a senior companion yet! But I will let you know what happens next week.
Also I learned this week that one of my good buddies in the mission has to go home. It is the one and only Elder Palmer from Sugarland, Texas. He has a cist growing and he has to go home and have surgery. I am way sad cause he was an awesome missionary and he was pretty much fluent already.
Lets see, que mais? (What else?) Other than the fact that I am fretting about transfers, nothing else has been going on. We have been working hard. We interact with alot of funny people everyday. It's tons of fun!
So home is good e'?
I so want the sasquatch movie! You better grab me a copy haha.

So the name of this email is stayoutofmyboxes because of a funny Simpsons episode that I saw one time. Don't even worry about it. Jameson you remember the episode where Homer jumps out of the car and hits the ground then rolls back in it!!! Hahaha so funny!
Ya, just email me at this email address cause it is way easier.
I haven't gotten my package yet but I haven't been to the office today so we will see if they are there.
Well that's it for this week. Mom make sure you email me and let me know about the phone call ta bom(ok).
I love yall!!
Love, Elder Ashton

1 comment:
Congratulations on the new baptism. Hope it works out. It will be interesting to hear about the upcoming transfer, also. Whether or not you will be a junior or a senior you will always be terrific. Let the Spirit guide.
Enjoy your Christmas call. It is a very special moment in the year.
Post a Comment