Monday, December 31, 2007

NEW PICTURES!!

Well, somehow Elder Ashton was able to find a computer that he could download some of his pictures on to send us as a Christmas present. He did it on Sunday so I am really hoping that he was at a member's house and not at a local store paying for computer time!!! Hopefully he will let me know next time he decides to write something.....Anyway, I was so excited to see his emails yesterday and anxiously opened each one of them. It takes a million years to download each picture (it seemed) so I decided instead of waiting for them to appear on his emails 2 sizes too big I would just hurry up and save them on our computer and then look at them. Because Ashton is a man of few words that is all we got with the pictures so I am going to have to give you my interpretation of who and what the pictures are about! So here goes......This first picture is of Elder Ashton and some other elder that we are probably supposed to know but don't recognize at the Christmas Zone Conference.
This guy we do recognize as Elder Snyder (or Snyderman) with Elder Ashton. A fun reunion of sorts!
I recognize the short Brazilian as Elder Neves (I think) but am not sure of who the other guys are.....they look like they are having fun though!

Elder Ashton is with Elder Alberto who is the companion he had when they did splits for a day or two and it just so happened to be the guy one of our ward returned missionaries told Ashton to look for when he got to Brazil. The strange thing was that Ashton and this ward missionary were assigned to two different missions so I have no idea how Elder Ashton was paired with Elder Alberto!! Mystery to me!!

I will post the other pictures he sent tomorrow because that will give you something to look forward to. Ashton's update should come on Wednesday!

2 comments:

Cara said...

Great pictures - I love the missionary spirit!

Anonymous said...

I love pictures of missionaries, especially when one of the missioniaries is related to me! You go, Elder Ashton. Remember, to bleed is human,
to play rugby is super human,
to be a missionary is beyond human!