Excerpts from Elder Stewart's email:
Hello!
I would like to start out today by saying that I am officially old enough to drink alcohol and gamble! Ha ha. Unfortunately that changes absolutely nothing because I have no desire to do either one of them! I had my birthday on Monday and it was great. I relaxed a little bit and went out to eat for lunch. We went to a cool little restaurant kind of like a buffet which had great meat and food. I was really happy about that. At night I also went out and ate Açaí which is a type of fruit that they serve in a bowl kinda like a sorbet. It is really good and they serve it with banana and granola on top! So my birthday was good other than a lack of presents and not being home with my family! Ha ha. .......................................................
........................................I still know that this church is true. Ha ha. I also am grateful to be here even though my patience is really being tested right now. I know that the Lord will bless me and that I will baptize many people until the end of my mission. I hope you all know how much I love you and that I am very grateful for your prayers and the love and concern you all have for me. I hope you have a great week and enjoy the pictures I sent. I will send more. My camera broke last Sunday and I got everything resolved just in time to take pictures on the week end. Thanks for all the emails for my birthday. I really do appreciate them. I only have a little more than three months left so get excited I am almost home! Tchau!
Elder Stewart
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Happy Birthday, Elder Stewart. Brazil is the luckiest country on the globe for having you there. A few more months and you will definitely RETURN home WITH HONOR.
Post a Comment