Hey Family and Others,
So we had an awesome week! Here's what happened in day to day form:
Thursday: Not a whole lot happened during the day but that night it rained
like no other!!!! The road in front of our house flooded over and there were a bunch of cars stuck. All of us in the house watched the buses plow through the water and make little tidal waves that hit other cars. It was insane but the rain did a lot of damage too. A few of the members had water problems and lots of people in Salvador had something wrong. But it had a lot of lightning and thunder. It reminded me of Houston.
Friday: Nothing really happened. We just worked a bunch.
Saturday: Nothing really happened again. We tried to have an interview for Fernanda but she never got home from work. We waited for like 3 hours at the church for her to get home but she never did. That was a bummer and I kept calling her sister, who I'm sure was annoyed with me, to see where she was but she didn't know.
Sunday: Today was awesome!!!!!! We had 6 investigators in church and
Fernanda showed up. We had a baptismal interview for her and we baptized her that afternoon! It was really cool! I took a few pictures that I will send you guys.
Monday: We worked again and found some new people to teach. It was really hot!!!
Tuesday: Alright so here's what happened. I woke up and took a shower. After I was shaving and the mirror I use to shave is located in one of the wardrobe/dresser things we have. So I was standing there really tired and shaving and thought, "Hey, why shave standing when I can sit?" So I sat down on the shelf that was in the wardrobe. I was doing really well for like 3 minutes then I heard a crack. I thought, "uh oh." Then after that I went crashing to the floor and the shelf and all of my body weight happened to land on the back of my heel. So what happened
after? My heel hurt really bad and a small bruise formed. We all left to go eat lunch at the Presidents house. We took a bus there but had to WALK 30 minutes to get back to our house. The whole way my foot was killing. When I got home I took of my shoe and sock and looked and the bruise grew really big! I took a picture of it just for you guys.
And that was my week. I hope you guys enjoyed what happened. Thanks for the prayers and everything. Jameson sorry that you got hurt again but sounds like you will have a fun time nonetheless. Good luck and you too parker. Cade thanks for the letter. I love reading them and I laugh so hard at your jokes! Coree and Casey be careful in Cali. Im sure you guys will have fun! Dad, it will be a little strange having you be a counselour but you will be awesome!! And mom thanks for all of the updates and stuff. Well gotta go love yall!!!!!
Love, Elder Ashton
So we had an awesome week! Here's what happened in day to day form:
Thursday: Not a whole lot happened during the day but that night it rained
Friday: Nothing really happened. We just worked a bunch.
Saturday: Nothing really happened again. We tried to have an interview for Fernanda but she never got home from work. We waited for like 3 hours at the church for her to get home but she never did. That was a bummer and I kept calling her sister, who I'm sure was annoyed with me, to see where she was but she didn't know.
Sunday: Today was awesome!!!!!! We had 6 investigators in church and
Monday: We worked again and found some new people to teach. It was really hot!!!
Tuesday: Alright so here's what happened. I woke up and took a shower. After I was shaving and the mirror I use to shave is located in one of the wardrobe/dresser things we have. So I was standing there really tired and shaving and thought, "Hey, why shave standing when I can sit?" So I sat down on the shelf that was in the wardrobe. I was doing really well for like 3 minutes then I heard a crack. I thought, "uh oh." Then after that I went crashing to the floor and the shelf and all of my body weight happened to land on the back of my heel. So what happened
And that was my week. I hope you guys enjoyed what happened. Thanks for the prayers and everything. Jameson sorry that you got hurt again but sounds like you will have a fun time nonetheless. Good luck and you too parker. Cade thanks for the letter. I love reading them and I laugh so hard at your jokes! Coree and Casey be careful in Cali. Im sure you guys will have fun! Dad, it will be a little strange having you be a counselour but you will be awesome!! And mom thanks for all of the updates and stuff. Well gotta go love yall!!!!!
Love, Elder Ashton

1 comment:
Ouch Ashton! I hope you "heel" soon! He he he.
Post a Comment