Sunday, April 27, 2008

Hey Guys

Hey guys whats up?

Sorry my email took a little long to get to you guys. Yesterday I didnt get the chance to write because I was in a different area with a different missionary. A missionary in my district had surgery on his foot. He was dumb because a blister formed on the bottom of his foot and I think it opened and he got it infected. He didnt wash his foot ever when he got home from working so it got all infected and nasty. This threw off the work of our whole zone because someone always had to stay with him at the hospital. It was really annoying and this is why I didnt use the internet yesterday.
Its really sad about Elder Knoop. He was my friend at the CTM. He was really cool but thats too bad about what happened. And Im sorry you guys were freaking out about it. But dont worry Im really cautious about whats going on around me but I will be more cautious now.
Nothing really happened this week except about this missionary having surgery. Oh but today, on thursday, I did something really fun. The bishop of my ward invited me to go to the place where he works to speak english with people there. He works at a place called FISK where people can learn english or spanish. It was really fun cause I had Elder Belasco (my zone leader) with me and everyone thought he spoke english too. He only speaks a little but it was really fun. That was my excitement for the week and I hope you guys all have a good week. Mother's Day is coming up yall!!!! Love yall!!!

Love,
Elder Ashton

ps. i need more peanut butter

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Peanut Butter? Elder and Sis Rix would be so proud!

This is your first M-Day, so really enjoy it. I'll be thinking of you and your family having a great phone visit. Show off your Portuguese for them.