Thursday, January 22, 2009

My Email!

Elder Collett and Elder Ashton (last companion).....
A big church in Ilheus.
Ilheus coastline.....(This is the city he just got transferred from..)
Burning a pair of pants.....(???? My guess it is the pair that had worn out and I had to send some replacements?)
Ashton finally received the first Christmas package I mailed in November. Still one to go! I hope he gets the next one because it had the best presents in it!!
Hello Smith family!

So mom, I didnt send an email yesterday cause we had Zone Conference. I only have 3 of those left!!! I cant even believe that I will be home in just a few months. Are you guys excited!! Hey mom, so I did get one package from you guys that had the silly string in it. Me and Elder Pereira attacked his companion Elder Dos Santos as he was coming out of the bathroom. It was awesome cause Elder Simons got it all on video! But thank you for all of the stuff I received. The poptarts were excellent!!! So Jameson is gettin ready to turn his papers in huh. Wow, that is awesome!!! I so hope that he comes here to Brasil cause it is awesome here! I also want to be able to speak portuguese with someone in the fam after.
So last night I had a dream that Grandpa Fry was speaking portuguese. Ya that was weird. I also dreamt that I was being attacked by a smoke monster. Dont even ask me about that haha.
Well, the work is going well and we have some strong investigators that we are hoping go to church this week. The mission is wonderful and I hope you guys are doing well. Only 5 months left!!!! Love yall!

Love, Elder Ashton


Elder Pereira, Elder Simons and Elder Ashton........




Elder Simons and Elder Ashton......

Elder Dos Santos and Elder Ashton....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can never get enough photos of our handsome and hard-working Elder Ashton. Burning pants? I have heard of burning a tie but the pants is a new one. Glad it was a controlled burn. Merry Christmas Elder