Hey guys!
So sorry about last week and not getting an email off to you guys. I was really rushed and only had time to write President Silva a letter. Sorry! I cant believe Utah won!!!! That is so awesome. So, its good to know that you guys had a good New Years also. Elder Collett and I went over to Elder Snyders and Elder Youngs house again to hang out with them. It was a blast! We didnt do much except play Uno that someone lent to us and talk. Fun times. Well so you guys wont believe what happened to me. I got transferred again! Im going back to Vitória da Conquista. Not exactly what I wanted to happen but Im sure the Lord has something in mind for me. Im not going back to the same area as last time. This time I am going to the Aeroporto area. Im leaving tomorrow morning! Itll be exciting. My new companions name is Elder Simons. I met him at one of our Zone Conferences and he is extremely tall!!! Like 6' 9"! So it is going to be a little strange as 2 americans walk around in the middle of brasil. Other than this not much has happened. Oh mom I still havent gotten my packages yet but I believe they will be here in a little while and I should get them within the next month or so. So dont worry. Also ill get you my drivers license info next week because unfortunately I dont have it with me right now. Im kinda worried though cause I dont remember my GPA from UVU and I dont remember my login info. So hopefully you will be able to help me out by finding that stuff. Sorry! I love all yall!
Love, Elder Ashton
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Your GPA was probably 4.0...how hard is that to remember? Can't believe that you are already getting back to doing school applications work and worrying about colleges. Good on you.
Enjoy your new/old area again and make good use to the excellent attention getter the Lord has given you in a very tall companion. Lucky you.
Post a Comment