Hey guys,
It sounds like a lot is being done back at home in the heat huh! That is cool. Jameson is off on another whirlwind adventure. I wish I could go on something like that. I would like to visit all of those sites someday. Maybe one day... Cade has got a job. That is so cool Cade! Congrats and I hope that you will continue to like it!! Parker continue going to those training sessions. Work on your speed cause that is really important. Work on strength too and let me know which position you are wanting to play.
A whole lot of nothing is going on down here. I wish I had some cool stories to tell but unfortunately I don't. We have been working a lot lately and helping a whole bunch of people. Transfers are coming up again soon. I can't believe it!!!! This transfer went by faster than the last one! Oh well, I guess the rumors are true that when you hit a year the time flies by even faster! Bauer is still hangin in there with me haha. We are havin plenty of good times here. Tonight the bishop of this ward (bispo Lázaro) asked us to come speak to his students who are learning english. In english of course! It will be fun! Ill tell you how it goes later. Oh ya I forgot! Last Sunday was very interesting. We got there at church and come to find out the Gospel Principles teacher wasn't there. That was not a good sign! She is the one that teaches our investigators and we actually had a few there that day. So the Sunday School president tells me that I am going to have to teach it. I was like darn it. So I grabbed the manual and started reading about the topic I was going to teach. So me and Bauer were waiting in the room for everyone to file in. We started with about 5 people. Luckily a few of the members in the ward decided to sit in just in case I needed help. I'm so glad they did!!! People kept coming in and we had to move to a larger classroom to seat everyone. So I eventually got through it and everyone said I did a good job but I'm not so sure. Life as a missionary is amazing!!!! Oh ya the topic was sacrifice. Well that's about all the excitement of the last week. I hope y'all are livin' with the heat while I am freezing!!!
Love y'all!!!
Love, Elder Ashton
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Elder Ashton, I am so proud of you and grateful for all your effort in yur mission field. I especially related to your Gospel Principles story b/c I am the GP teacher for our ward. It is a precious calling and an exciting hour every Sabbath. Too bad the teacher "didn't show up" but what an opportunity for you and for the whole ward. Keep up with the Spirit and you will always have the extra help needed for any situation. I'll think of you next Sunday as I teach my GP class. Love ya.
Don't you realize that you are on a 'whirlwind adventure'? And doing such a wonderful work? Keep it up and you will surely be blessed.
Post a Comment