Wednesday, July 9, 2008

What's Up Guys!!!

Hey fam,
So what's been goin' down in ctown? I actually heard it's quite boring and that it's hot. I'm sorry. Congrats Cade!!! That is so cool that you got through your mission! I can't believe that you have been doing that for 2 years! It looks like you guys had some fun during the 4th and I hope you are all getting through the summer quite well.
So not too much has been going on with me. Just the same old, same old. It's still cold here as weird as that is but at least it's not the blistering heat!!! So we didn't baptize last Sunday. The people we were teaching decided that they are not ready and so we are just going to help them out with whatever they want to do. We are still working hard and trying to bless the people here with blessings from God. I'm sorry that this letter is so short but I will try and create cool things this week to tell you about next week. Alright?! Sound good?! Well, I love you guys and look forward to another week of work. Love yall!
Love,
Elder Ashton

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A short note from a full-time missionary is like a kiss-on-the-cheek. Better than nothing and even better than everything.