Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Holy.....I hate email!!!!

ELDER BRIAN SAYS...........
I had my whole email typed and I pushed one button and the whole thing erased I can't take it! ... anyways this week was very successful for me and my awesome comp. We found this guy named тараз which is Taras in English I call him Tarsan. He's way cool, we taught him a first lesson on his door step, we invited him to come play basketball at our church every Saturday. He comes to church and tomorrow we are going to ask him to be baptised. He also doesn't drink or smoke and his girlfriend doesn't either. They are golden. It is so hard to find people here who dont' drink or smoke. My last baptismal date who was doing the drinking, we taught him about the word of wisdom and everything we told him what he needed to do to be baptismed and he told us he would stop and his wife called us the next day and said after you guys left he went and drank. So she said she has given up on him and I think we are going to tell him that if this isn't really his desire then tell us because if it's not then we are going to stop teaching you every week. But that's that in a nut shell. A hillarious thing that has happened to me since I got here... everytime I am in the store I have at least 5 people come up to me and ask me where they can find something. I used to tell them that I don't work here but now I just tell them a direction and I don't even know if it is the right direction hahaha!!! It's so funny I wish you were here to see it. Hey pop I talked to Elder Pace (An Elder in the mission that went to Viewmont) this last week he is going home in a week we talked for a while it was cool. I didn't even know he went to Viewmont. But yeah you guys should go to his homecomingl if you can figure something out. He lives over in northern part of C-ville. That is cool to hear that Chriff and my littler sister (Whitt) got callings in their ward I bet they are doing very good at it . I imagined in my head that experience that Whitt had with James and the (deers) I bet that was hillarious. Hey mom I know you are really busy but Ashton's mom keep asking me to write her stories she can put on Ashtons website but I don't have time to do that so just like give her some pictures or something that I have sent home to you. I don't know it's just to much to do I wish I could but I don't have time. Well hey I gotta go and I will get you a new address to send stuff to me which one did you use? I haven't gotten his package yet. (Thomas sent Brian a package about 2 months ago) and hey in your next package if you can get one to me, send me a little tiny red Book of Mormon. I need to go. Love you all. I pray for ya everyday. I'm sending a letter today also. Later.

3 comments:

FRYBABY said...

Hey Lisa!!! You are doing a great job. And it sounds like Elder Perry is doing great too! This is a great way for the ward to keep up with these guys so thanks for your input!

FRYBABY said...

Sorry....all of my relatives know me as frybaby but this is Michele, Ashton's mom!! I forgot that I was signed in under my blogging name.....

Anonymous said...

Addictions are so difficult to break, hence the commandment to help us understand. Love the part about store management. A little tag on the shirt means so many different things to people but that is the first time I have heard that one. Go Glorious Missionaries!!!