
Well, after a few weeks of anticipation we finally received the pictures Ashton had told us were supposedly sent to us. I don't know if I just deleted them not recognizing the address from whence it came or if it was in my spam folder but thankfully Ashton's companion, Elder Snyder, emailed his parents and asked them to send them to us! And I just got them this morning

so I thought that I would hurry and share them with all of you. I am sure it will bring back memories to all of you missionaries out there! He looks great, of course!! (I just called Parker into the room to see Ashton's picture and he said, "He looks just the same....") I am not sure what Parker expected but I had to point out that he really hasn't been gone that long!!! This picture was taken in front of the Sao Paulo temple. Can't wait to see more pictures as he gets out into the mission field!
2 comments:
I've heard of a 'tickle' file but I've never heard of a'spasm' file....oh, wait, it says spam, not spasm. Whew, thought I was losing it.
These two pictures are precious and important for his Missionary Journal. In two years you will be surprised to see the difference as you put those last few photos you get into his journel. You are a lucky mom.
Rock on Christian Soldiers!
Post a Comment