That is so cool that Carson got a camera! I'll see if I can get you the pictures (not Carson's pictures but any that Ashton has taken since he has been down in Brazil) but we'll see. The Ipod is working so good!! Somehow the thing that Coree gave me to charge the Ipod got smashed and one of the prongs fell off. So I shoved it back in and used some tape stuff to hold it together. It still works it just makes a weird buzzing noise when it's in the socket.
We don't have to handwash our clothes just yet. We get to use washing machines. My collars on my shirts don't get very clean. Oh well. Usually I just hang my shirts up and they unwrinkle themselves pretty well. It's so cool!
Ya you can keep sending me the blogs cause it's cool to get a letter. I'm sending Matt and Sean a letter today and hopefully they get it soon. Parker is going to do awesome on whatever team he is on. What position is he going to play? Good luck p-man!!
That is so sad what happened. (Referring to Seth's death) I can't even begin to comprehend that so I won't dwell on it. I love all you guys!!
Proselyting went well. It was a lot easier the 2nd time around. We gave all of our stuff away within 45 minutes! I gave away my two BOMs in like 3 seconds. It was cool.
Sorry I don't have too much to write about cause we do the same stuff everyday. Stay strong everyone.
Love,
Elder Ashton
Oh ya, that message about the scripture case. I had already sealed the envelope with the original letter and didn't want to open it so I slid in that piece of paper through a small hole. Cool huh?!

5 comments:
Great to hear from him. He sounds very happy and optimistic.
Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso.(If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada.If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).
Urim and Thummim please?
U and T needed for the previous comment or for the choppy post? Both probably!! ;)
A serving of Urim and Thummim for me, too, please!
Missionaries can never get enought wrinkle free white shirts and I bet you are handsome in yours no matter what conditions the collars are in.
Post a Comment