Hello my friends and family!
The skinny Elder Stewart is here again. I am doing a lot better than last week, which isn't hard because I was horribly miserable last week. I have been battling with a lack of appetite for the last couple of months and it got to the point that I was worried that something

was really wrong besides I had no desire to eat and that is weird for a 21 year-old man. So I went to a general clinic which is basically a free medical exam. Well he gave me four medicines to take and told me I would feel better shortly. So I went to get the prescription filled and the pharmacist told me I had worms! Haha! I said, "I do?!" So I realized that the doctor didn't tell me what it was; and that was the first time I thought to myself, "I don't think this doctor did things right." So I started with the medicine and things just got worse. I started feeling really sick. I had basically all of the side

effects the medicines had to offer! Ha ha I had a head ache, aches in my body, tiredness, nausea, vomiting and all that good stuff. I stayed in bed basically for the entire week! I could not get myself to eat almost anything. I lost some weight and had diarrhea for a couple of days. It was a constant fight with this worm that I didn't even know that I had. I have become a frequent client of the local pharmacy and I think I even will start getting discounts on medicine. Ha ha I am just kidding. It was a horrible week. I am feeling better now that the

medicine ran out. I have never felt so bad while taking medicine in my entire life!
Well, Sunday came and we baptized a kid named Mateus! He is 12 years-old and really cool. He is very mature for his age. His parents were there and even liked the church. I am going to try to baptize the entire family now. I hope it will work out because I have a goal to baptize a family before the end of the mission.
So on Monday I still was not able to eat and so basically it shows

that the medicine had no effect on my stomach, at least not a positive one. I went to real doctor and had to pay but I found out that I should have taken exams and everything before I took medicine. So today I went to the lab and took in a sample of urine and another substance that comes out of people and I did a blood test. So hopefully tomorrow I will find out the results of the tests and on Friday I will talk to the doctor about what they mean. I will keep you up to date.

I also had to say good bye to Elder Vasque who went home today. It was sad but he needs to go back to his family and live his life. We will stay in touch. My new companion is Elder MourĂ£o. He is awesome! He is one of the Brazilian missionaries that got here with me and will leave shortly

after me. He is from Curitiba and he speaks English. He has already visited the States and has been to Utah and Florida. His sister and aunt live in the US. We are getting along really well and I hope to stay that way. I will send a pic of us together. We almost look like brothers I think. People look at us in the street like we are foreigners!

It is pretty funny.
To prepare for his arrival I cleaned the entire house so I am also sending pics of the final product because the before would be too scary to send to you all. Ha ha. Well that is all I have to write this week I will talk to you all next week and I want you all to know that I only have 3 months left! WAHOO! Tchau!
Elder Stewart
1 comment:
We're doing Spring cleaning over here so I guess that means you are doing Fall cleaning. Dusting out the cobwebs is always good for the soul and well as for the spiders.
Post a Comment