The heading refers to my telling him to wear bug spray so he doesn't get bitten by mosquitos and get the dengue fever!
Hey guys,
So how's it goin? Jameson and Parker, wow I wish that I could watch you guys play some rugby. Sounds like Park's a natural. That's awesome man! Hey good luck with your game tonight. Remember to go all out and don't be scared of those big guys. I think that was my problem with rugby, I was a little scared to hit. I guess that's not a good thing if you're a rugby player haha. Have fun guys.
Yes the Dengue is getting bad here in Brasil and I will use spray. I don't want to die!I received my package and suitjacket last Thursday. The new guy that arrived here in Vitória brought all of it. Thanks for all of the candy!!! That's all that we are eating now haha.
Oh, I want to let you all know that our laundry machine broke and we have to do our laundry by hand. It is annoying but actually I can't say that cause I haven't done it yet. I'm not looking forward to it.
So what happened this past week. We are working but it is a little difficult in this area. Sorry if I already wrote about this. But on Monday we were contacting references that we got from the church's website. We were looking for this one reference. We were walking on the road 10th of November where the address was, looking for the number. We arrived in the front of a huge house that had the number of the reference we were looking for. Elder Siqueira and I just looked at each other like, "are you serious?" We found out that the girl we were looking for just worked there. So we taught her and she excepted to be baptized!!! We will visit her later this week. Pray for her!! Her name is Aline.
I'm excited for conference this weekend! I'm not excited to watch it in Portuguese though. Oh well, the words of the prophet are good no matter how I receive them or in what language.
I hope you guys have a good safe week. Keep some of the snow for me!!! Love yall!!!!
Love, Elder Ashton
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Congratulations on sister Aline. The Lord truly leads you along.
As for your rugby suggestions....I find it hard to believe that you were hesitant to hit the opposing players hard. I watched you play once and you were pulverizing them. Guess I just don't know how hard rugby players can hit.
Post a Comment