Happy Birthday you old person you!!! That is so cool that you are 21 and im almost 20. Well I hope you have a great birthday with lots of presents and cake!!!!!!
Your Lil' Bro,
Ashton
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.
Boy that first comment gets around. I have seen it on other people's blog, too. Actually kind of scary.
Anyway, Happy Birthday to you and to Cade. I know that you are both the same week and are both missionaries. My little sis is so lucky to have such great sons.
"For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. Be not thou therefore ashamed of the testimony of our Lord..."(2 Timothy 1:7-8)
How this 'Yeti' thing came about: It all started from some sort of a 'Big Foot' experience and enlarged into a movie that the guys made for an assembly when they were Seniors in high school. Ashton was dressed up as Big Foot and was chasing Carson through the foothills throughout the movie so hence the 'Yeti Fetish'.
2 comments:
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.
Boy that first comment gets around. I have seen it on other people's blog, too. Actually kind of scary.
Anyway, Happy Birthday to you and to Cade. I know that you are both the same week and are both missionaries. My little sis is so lucky to have such great sons.
Post a Comment