Jameson!!
Again man thats awful. Sorry that you got hurt again. Maybe you should look into crocheting haha. But at least you can still teach the boys how to play. Thank you everyone for all of the emails and stuff saying Happy Birthday. I had a good but different birthday. It was alot different not having you guys around to sing to me. But I celebrated at a members home and it was fun. On Sunday she made me a banana cake and on tuesday she made mine for me but we had to take it home and put the icing and stuff on it. Unfortunately the Spongebob stuff didnt work out. It got stuck to the paper and I didnt want to eat it but it was a good idea. And thanks for the presents I got. The shorts and shirts and chocolates were great!
So we had zone conference and it was great. We showed up late though and that wasnt very good. The bus we were going to get left right before we got there. We have a bus station in front of our house and for some reason everytime we need or want to catch a bus it leaves 10 seconds before we get there. It is quite amusing haha.But we got there and had a great time with the other missionaries and President. Its cool cause he gives a section on doctrine of the church. It is really interesting and we learned about Preordination. Very interesting. We are still trying to find someone to baptize this week. I think we can pull it off if we work hard enough. I will let you know what happens next week. Thanks for all the prayers! Love yall!!!
Love,
Elder Ashton
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
A Brazilian Banana Cake...can't get any fresher than that. It will be interesting to see how different your birthday might be next year.
Post a Comment