Thursday, June 12, 2008

Another Week

Hey guys!

So this week was rather exciting. We baptized a man!!! His name is Djalma and I am sorry for all of those that can not say his name haha. Its kind of hard to explain in writing but when I get home I will help you guys out with that. So it was really cool and a guy in the ward baptized him. His name is Wagner. You pronounce it with a v and an "ah" sound. Hes cool but kind of annoying. Other than that not much has been going on. Oh, this week our transfer ends. I know!!! It feels like I just got Elder Bauer as a companion but it has already been 6 weeks! I think I am going to stay in this ward still so no worries.
Lately it has been cold and windy. Weird huh. But it is awesome and yesterday we received our new washer. Yes!!!! It is awesome! So now I dont have to use a broomstick to wash my clothes (for those of you who dont remember or if I didnt tell you I would put my clothes in our broken washer and stir them around with a broomstick).
I saw all of the changes that are going on in centerville, pretty tight.
Hey sorry its short but I gotta go, I sent some photos that I hope yall like. Love yall!!!

Love,
Elder Ashton

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You can always tell when a missionary is further along in his mission....less and less time for letter writing (except for Elder Stewart who is a born author). Congrats on all you are accomplishing Elder Ashton. Brazil is a better place because of you.