Hey Everyone!
Well last week is here now. I am going to be home really soon. I have been really busy this last week with divisions. I have been going out and helping the other missionaries in the zone with their areas and doing lots of interviews for baptisms. Our zone is doing a lot better than it was before. I have not been baptizing but I feel that I have been working hard. I will keep it up this week because I will have to do another one on Friday and then I will be almost done with my time to work.
This week we had my last zone conference. I can't believe that I am almost done. It was so weird to bare my testimony in front of all the other missionaries there and realize that I would not be seeing them again. I felt really sad and at the same time I felt happy to have been able to get to know them and be there leader. I hope that I was a good zone leader for them. I feel like I did a good job. The conference was really good and I learned a lot and even taught the missionaries some of the stuff that I have learned in the last two years. I am sad that I will not be able to help them reach the new goals and everything that we learned. I have been a part of this mission for so long now and seen so much success and for the first time I will not be there to experience the progress! That is making me feel a little bit reluctant but I know that the Lord will help me through my transition back into "civilian life".
I did receive some good news during the conference that I will be flying back to Salvador instead of taking a bus for 12 hours! Ha ha I kinda talked President in to that one. But anyone I am kinda nervous to go home but really excited. I know that this letter doesn't make much sense and doesn't have too much info that you want to know about but I really don't have anything to say today. I am just writing because my mom told me that I had to! Ha ha.
For those of you that get this email that are not family or closely related, my Homecoming will be on the 22nd at one o clock. If you want you are willing to come! For any questions call my mom and she can answer questions and give directions to the church. I hope to see you all there! Love you all and see ya in a week!
Elder Stewart
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment