Yesterday was Elder Ashton's One Year Anniversary from the day he left the airport! I can't believe that he has been in Brazil for a year now! It's all down hill from here and I heard that the last year goes a lot faster than the first year. I'm so excited! Here is a calendar that I should have bought to count down the days......of course, I failed to buy one because I did not know about them and then on Mother's Day Ashton asked me if I was counting down the days on one of those calendars............Yikes!! Talk about awkward..So I told him that I have been counting down the Fast Sundays and didn't need a calendar! Good comeback to cover up my stupidity......I love you Ashton!! We are counting down the days even though we don't have a calendar! So I guess you have 364 days left? I think that 12 Fast Sundays sounds a lot better, don't you?

3 comments:
Hey, I have that calendar that I meant to send to Ashton but was too lazy to. Miles' friend, Eric, created it. I am a bad cousin-in-law.
Yeah, I recognized Eric's artwork immediately.
The first thing I wanted to ask was,"Is that calendar by Eric Nelson?", but my daughters (Cara and Heather) were faster than me. Crazy small world when it comes to Zion.
And I'm with you...any counting trick that makes the time go faster is appealing to a mom. Go with the fast sundays.
Post a Comment