Hey guys,
So we had an awesome week last week! We baptized a 12 year old boy named Joelio! He is really cool. To tell you the truth this baptism just kind of happened. I dont know but it was really cool. I got to perform the baptism and it was my first one in a while. So we took him and his 2 sisters to church with us (unfortunately his mom didnt come) and also his friend. So they did really well during church and they really liked it. So after church we told Joelio that we would be passing by his house to get him at like 6 ish cause the baptism was going to take place at 7. So we went there to get him and he was outside of his house. I asked him where his mom was cause she said she was going to go see her sons baptism but he said that she took his 2 sisters and they went to his grandmas house. She was going to take him to but he said that he had to get baptized that night so she let him stay home. That was cool and the jumpsuit that he wore was a little to small for him but nonetheless we had an amazing baptism. We are going to have zone conference tomorrow and I am looking forward to that. It will be cool. Elder Bauer and I actually thought that we were having it today and we showed up at the church at 8 this morning. Turns out that it is tomorrow and noone told us. Haha of course it would only happen to us.
I cant believe that Jameson is graduating this tomorrow. Congrats man!!!!!!! You made it. Hey, do not eat any fast food tonight. I think that is what doomed me during me and Cades graduation cause I went to wendys the night before and somehow picked up the flu. Who knows just dont get sick man. Good to hear everything is sane back at home. Im doing really well out here and loving every minute of it!! Oh ya I have been out 11 months since yesterday. Crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Time is flying and I gotta get back to work. Love all yall!!!!!!!
Love, Elder Ashton
ps. mom, i forgot my camera but sometime within the next week you will receive pics
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Congratulations of the baptism. That fellow sounds like he is smarter and stronger than the average. Hopefully his family will see a difference in him and put 2&2 together.
Big anniversary coming up and even greater and bigger happenings scheduled for your next year. Just wait and see. Come to think of it....don't wait. DO!
Post a Comment