Wednesday, June 4, 2008

New Pictures of Elder Ashton!!

I hurried to the computer this morning to see if Ashton had sent me an email. It had been hibernating so I revived it and my email account didn't show any new emails at all!! So out of desperation I clicked on the 'New Mail' button and to my surprise 9 new emails showed up and 5 of them were from Ashton!! Happy Day for the Missionary Mom!! These are some of the pictures he sent. I will post some others when he sends a letter.....(I just got pictures and not much text!) But I will eventually get a letter I am sure!
Does this not look like it was taken 50 years ago?
A picture of the city. He says it is very flat. Right now it is very cold which is quite a contrast to his last city!
Elder Ashton and Elder Bauer......
The baptism from last week.
I am assuming that this is one of those typical bathroom missionary pictures!!!?
Two past companions and three others at zone conference. This is the one where Elder Bednar spoke to the missionaries.
Elder Fellows, Elder Ashton, and Elder Jenkins.
The CTM district. I think that CTM is the same as MTC. I will have Elder Ashton clarify that for me next time!
The famous Elder Stewart. He only has two weeks left before he heads back home!

2 comments:

FRYBABY said...

You better be careful using hand signals all of the time.....we don't all know what they mean!

Anonymous said...

Elder Ashoton looks healthy, strong, and beautiful. The world is so much better because he is in it.