Whoa, you guys are freezing back home. Are you trying to be funny telling me this? Haha.. I'm just kidding but seriously the heading says it all. Every day is hard just walking around outside! Everyone here asks me if I use sunscreen cause everyday I'm a little red in the face but yes I do use it everyday. It's like walking around in a sauna! Well, not really, I'm just exaggerating a little bit but it is hot!
Let's see, I wil give you the rundown of what is goin' down right now. The work is ok, we are going to baptize a man on Sunday! It is difficult to baptize men down here. The ward I am in right now is overpopulated with women. That isn't a bad thing when it comes down to feeding the missionaries though, haha. But this guy's name is Leandro and he is an elect! He has been home everytime when he said he would be and he has accepted to keep all of the commitments. He doesn't drink coffee either!!! That is crazy! Everyone down here loves coffee so that is way cool.
So Parker is going to learn how do drive eh? Parker I will give you one suggestion. Look out for the garage doors. They sneak up on you somehow! But seriously be a smart driver cause I don't want nobody in my family (or anyone else for that matter) dying because of you, haha. Just be safe though.
That sounds like Dad and Cade went through a crazy adventure huh. It sounds like something me and Carson and Brian would do haha. Man I miss those times but soon I will be back in the action! I don't think it ever got below zero when I was at home. Or at least I didn't notice it.
So is Coree going to date Kyle Korver? That would be awesome!!! Free Jazz tickets anyone? Tell her to work that cause ummmm, ya.
Nope, haven't heard from Sam or Spencer but I did get an email from CJ. I had to write him first but he wrote me back. He's doing good and he loves having Spence at home.
That is horrible about what happened to Galen. It gets way icy out there at Land Rover. I remember I almost ate it like 50 times while I was salting the lot. That's no good but I will pray for him and Paul. Thank you for your prayers here also. They help alot.
Well, I love yall!
Love, Elder Ashton
ps. Next package: Old Spice deodorant. Seriously, the deodorant down here is not good at all.
pss. Also I just want all of you out there to know that I have not forgotten Seinfeld!
Kramer: Alright, who wants to have some fun!!
Jerry & George: I want to have some fun!
Kramer: Alright, do you really want to have some fun or are you just saying you want to have fun?
Jerry: I really want to have fun!
George: I'm just saying I want to have fun.
Let's see, I wil give you the rundown of what is goin' down right now. The work is ok, we are going to baptize a man on Sunday! It is difficult to baptize men down here. The ward I am in right now is overpopulated with women. That isn't a bad thing when it comes down to feeding the missionaries though, haha. But this guy's name is Leandro and he is an elect! He has been home everytime when he said he would be and he has accepted to keep all of the commitments. He doesn't drink coffee either!!! That is crazy! Everyone down here loves coffee so that is way cool.
So Parker is going to learn how do drive eh? Parker I will give you one suggestion. Look out for the garage doors. They sneak up on you somehow! But seriously be a smart driver cause I don't want nobody in my family (or anyone else for that matter) dying because of you, haha. Just be safe though.
That sounds like Dad and Cade went through a crazy adventure huh. It sounds like something me and Carson and Brian would do haha. Man I miss those times but soon I will be back in the action! I don't think it ever got below zero when I was at home. Or at least I didn't notice it.
So is Coree going to date Kyle Korver? That would be awesome!!! Free Jazz tickets anyone? Tell her to work that cause ummmm, ya.
Nope, haven't heard from Sam or Spencer but I did get an email from CJ. I had to write him first but he wrote me back. He's doing good and he loves having Spence at home.
That is horrible about what happened to Galen. It gets way icy out there at Land Rover. I remember I almost ate it like 50 times while I was salting the lot. That's no good but I will pray for him and Paul. Thank you for your prayers here also. They help alot.
Well, I love yall!
Love, Elder Ashton
ps. Next package: Old Spice deodorant. Seriously, the deodorant down here is not good at all.
pss. Also I just want all of you out there to know that I have not forgotten Seinfeld!
Kramer: Alright, who wants to have some fun!!
Jerry & George: I want to have some fun!
Kramer: Alright, do you really want to have some fun or are you just saying you want to have fun?
Jerry: I really want to have fun!
George: I'm just saying I want to have fun.

2 comments:
I was wondering when we were going to really start hearing about the Brazilian summers. Good news about Leandro. Hope he is as wise as he sounds. My 2nd missionary (who also served a Portuguese-speaking mission) told us that everyday he and his companion would set out with one goal in mind.....find an Elders' Quorum president. Same as you he said their wards and branches were full of women and teenagers but few priesthood holders. Those men are there someplace, though, and you will find them, Elder Ashton. I have faith in your calling. Press forward.
Go Black Name Tags!
Post a Comment