Thursday, January 3, 2008

Last of the Pictures

Since Ashton did not send any descriptions with any of these pictures and only confirmed and added to the descriptions of the other pictures that I previously posted I am just going to take some more stabs as to what these are....This first picture I am going to guess is the church across the street from the home they live in. Elder Ashton told me something about the church across the street once but I can't remember what it was so hopefully after he reads this he will fill us in.
This picture was titled "My Newfound Buddy." ???


SuperAshton!!



Elder?????Claus??????

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Remember Karnak the Great on the Johnny Carson Late Night Show? That's what you remind me of...Karnak, as you suggest what Elder Ashton's photos might be of. It will be fun to see how good you are.
With his pictures you almost feel like you are in Brazil with him. 6 months down, 18 to go. Elder Ashton will light a fire down there.