Wednesday, January 16, 2008

So Yet Another Week Is Gone

So, hey guys!

Well, now you guys probably think that I am very strange. With the pictures I sent and whatnot. Don't worry though! I am still very normal! The mish hasn't done anything that severe to me haha. But on a serious note, that was a really fun day haha.
Things around here are good. We had a baptism!!!!!!!!!!!! Her name is Ivana and she is really cool! We baptized her at 8:30 in the morning before church so she could be confirmed during sacrament meeting later in the day. It was cool because I got to confirm her and I have never confirmed anyone before. It was a cool experience! Guess what else? It's fun to be in a house with 4 people instead of just 2. Things are alot more fun around our HUGE house haha. The work is going good and I still love it down here!
Hey when does rugby start up? Has Parker decided on a position yet? How's Jamesons ankle? Oh by the way my ankles are not huge. I just took the picture at a weird angle so don't worry. I'm not an elephant. Is that rugby movie ever going to come out? Things I want to know.
I haven't gotten the package yet but I am anxiously waiting for it. I tried to make some peppermint ice cream but I think I put in way too much peppermint stuff and it was way strong. So, I dumped it. I would love to have rootbeer stuff so thanks!
Ya I love those pictures of you and Hall and Pitta. Way cool! Did you explain to them that your son was the goofy looking kid standing next to Bryan Kehl in the picture? I bet you did haha. So Dad, the cougs just got slammed by UNLV. I think that you need to suit up, in the short shorts of your day, and show them what is up haha!
To reiterate, thanks for the presents. The jam was especially a good idea. All we really eat down here is pão (bread) and drink refrigerante (soda pop). I bet you thought that refrigerante meant refridgerator haha. Was I right?
That's cool to hear about Carson! Zone Leader, wow! Too bad he is stuck in the axila (armpit) of Africa huh haha.
Let's see, I really don't have much more to talk about. Any good movies out lately?
Haha well I hope you guys have a good rest of the week. Love yall!

Love, Elder Ashton

ps. lizzy1223 is a girl named Lindsey formerly known as Sister York. She had to go home early to have surgery on her knee. Don't worry mom, we are just friends!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Elder, on the baptism and confirmation. You are probably hitting your stride now that you are in your second quarter of your mission. We are all grateful for your mission and for your efforts. Keep knocking.