
Ashton sent us a bunch of pictures again today. Only one of them is a normal missionary picture! This is the one I am most worried about. He said that it was a picture of two mosquito bites in the same place on both feet. That is not what worries me the most (except for the fact that the mosquitoes in Brazil carry Malaria!!!) What worries me is that he has either gained a tremendous amount of weight, his ankles are really swollen from tracting all day, OR he has elephantitis!!! WWOAAHHH Ashton you need to take another picture of those mosquito bites from a different angle. I will post one of Jamie's broken ankle pictures to compare so you can see what I mean! haha
2 comments:
That's kind of scary!
Those are some of the ugliest pictures I've seen! Gross feet pictures! Put some socks on!
Post a Comment