As I was trying to make sure that Ashton's missionary file was organized with printouts of our emails and his letter I picked up the envelope that he had sent with his handwritten letter and out fell this piece of paper that I had not noticed before. It read, "And a scripture case please!!" I would love to hear the story behind this ripped piece of paper folded up and shoved inside the envelope.....Could he not find any room on his letter to write this? This was definitely an afterthought, I guess, but a pleasant one indeed! Now I get to send another package to him! And what fun that is!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Sounds like a good title for the next Nicholas Sparks book -- The Hidden Note!
Maybe you should write it! You have such a way with words!!
So cool. I love reading about my quiet cousin. This blog rocks!
That torn piece of paper is going to be a wonderful symbol of Ashton's mission. Has he sent you his 'Dork Dot' (or some call it a 'Neon Newbie') yet? EVERYTHING is worth saving.
Post a Comment