Subject: Hey again!
Hey family,
that is so cool! You should definitely come and get me, it would be a blast! That is so cool that carson may have checked the blog. I wonder what he thought of it? India too huh? They were probably confused outta their minds. thats great that jman has started his job, i hope he has fun with it. Cade workin at dicks will be amazing! Especially if he gets free donuts all of the time haha. I havent seen much cause we are surrounded by buildings but what i have seen is pretty impressive. I have to spend 2 reals an hour in order to email so i think i might start just sending letters too.
I know! What is up with the stuff we got? Live and learn haha. Oh ya, i am picking up my sweet bag that i ordered from some guy today! It has my name and what mission im going to and a brazilian flag on it. Im way excited to go get it! Yes the candy lasted along time, i still have some beef jerky haha and sadly yes i watched the tv shows they were playing. They showed the office!!! I couldnt help it. The food was kinda not so good.
Ya ive only received your first letter. And i dont know whats happened to grandma but its good to hear that shes doing better.
I dont know if i told you before but i have to walk up 6 flights of stairs all day long. We cant use the elevator. And tell jman that ive been doing pushups and situps every night. Im gonna be ripped!! Its good to hear that everything is going well.
Love, Elder Smith
p.s. The next time you send me a package could you send me some of my tshirts? Ive already lost one and feel kinda strange wearin the same ones over and over. Thanks!!
Subject: One last thing!
Im kinda scared to check the blog right now so if you could send me the updates i would be eternally grateful. I dont think youll have to when im out in the field. Ill let you know.
Love, Elder Smith
Subject: (blank)
Emails are good too. I cant email friends here so i would love to have a couple of emails at least so i dont pay 2 reais for nothing. Sorry i just have some much to say!!! Tell everyone that im sorry but i just dont miss any of them. Haha tricked you
Love all of ya,
Elder Ashton
So do you hear that family? Anyone who is interested in emailing an elder far from home let me know and I will send you his email address.

3 comments:
Elder Smith is going to treasure that bag from Brazil for the rest of his life. Good for him and good for him in all he does for the great people of Brazil.
YAY AShton! We'll send him some email love from time to time!
I'll for sure email him, after all, it is I who he misses the most right? hehe, jk. still laughing about that. good times.
Post a Comment