Thursday, July 12, 2007

Many Different Skills

In the Yetis' past life they did many cool and unusual things. Here is one of their favorite pasttimes hanging out at Elder Brian's home. I am not sure exactly the purpose of this shot except that it is Elder Ashton jumping off of the roof and trying to kick their good friend, Matt, in the chest. (Actually.... they wanted everyone to THINK that!) From this viewpoint it looks as though he succeeded!! Ashton was so excited when he saw that I had this picture in his photo album I was trying to put together for him! He thought it was long gone and by the looks of it I probably found it in a pair of pants on their way to the wash, or better yet, it may have gone THROUGH the wash. (I had to touch it up a lot with our Paint Shop in order for you to see it well.) I am not sure if they were preparing to sleep on the tramp or if they had just finished sleeping and decided to do some 'action shots'. These guys were never lacking for things to do, whether it was rolling out of a huge pine tree, getting lost in the wilderness, hunting, fishing, camping, etc. they created a bond with each other and learned many things which led them to where they are now. And from this they are now using the skills they acquired through these adventures to help others around the world!! This pic is for you, Elder Brian!! You guys are awesome!!


4 comments:

Sioux said...

KUDOS to you Missionary Mom! Keeping up 2 blogs and all your Domestic Goddess/Clara Barton duties, as well. I love reading about the Yetis.

KickButtMommy said...

I am praying that Christian finds good boys to be his best friends.

Anonymous said...

We have found that their friends make ALL the difference! Luckily Jameson has a great group of friends too!

Anonymous said...

I want a trampoline! It would definitely go with our last name...'YOYO'!